Basic information in English
We help foreigners to overcome social, cultural, linguistic barriers by providing advice, information and accompaniment
them for a purposeful life in Czech society.
OUR SEVICE ARE FOR:
foreigners who live or work in Pardubice region, for who looking for help and informations during the enforcement own law.
For foreigners who need to solve their difficult social situation.
OUR SERVICE CAN BE PROVIDED TO:
a citizen of the Czech Republic who needs information from the field of foreign law.
The service is not intended for people who request:
• Commercial services (e.g. investment),
• Professional advisory services, (e.g.. clinical psychologist, family counsellor)
It is necessary to wear face mask in our office.
You must enumerate yourself in case you have a permanent or temporary residence in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days. You must also fill in the form if you have been granted asylum or you have stayed in our territory at midnight from 26 to 27 March 2021. Minors and persons who are not competent to perform legal acts can be filled in by another adult member of the household. The Census does not apply to foreigners who have been in the Czech Republic for less than 90 days (for example, tourists) and foreign diplomats.
The Census provides an opportunity to strengthen the importance of ethnic minorities, preserve cultural diversity and shape the national politics of the state
The Census can act as an impulse to support the inclusion of ethnic minorities, for example, to offer language courses
The Census will make it possible to determine the number of foreigners and members of ethnic minorities.
All personal data are processed in accordance with applicable laws.
For more informations: https://scitani.cz/csu/scitani2021/home
More information: https://www.mvcr.cz/clanek/adaptacne-integracni-kurzy.aspx
- Kindergartens: only preschoolers will return to kindergartens.
- Primary schools: all pupils from the first to fifth grades will return (1st-5th grades). The system will be rotating, ie one week at school and one week online learning. You will receive more information from your school. Children will undergo COVID-19 antigenic tests at school.
- Shops: shops will be opened for children’s clothing and footwear, stationery, dry cleaners, laundries, locksmithing, repairs of household appliances, and sale of spare parts for cars.
- Movement: free movement between districts and night walks will be allowed again.
- Driving schools: it will be possible to take final exams.
- Employee Card holder: notification of a change of employer or job classification to the Ministry of the Interior at least 30 days in advance; change of employer no earlier than 6 months after the card is issued;
- Blue Card holder: change of employer or job classification during the first 2 years only with the prior consent of the Ministry of the Interior.