Basic information in English

We help foreigners to overcome social, cultural, linguistic barriers by providing advice, information and accompaniment
 them for a purposeful life in Czech society.

foreigners who live or work in Pardubice region, for who looking for help and informations during the enforcement own law.
For foreigners who need to solve their difficult social situation.

a citizen of the Czech Republic who needs information from the field of foreign law.
The service is not intended for people who request:
• Commercial services (e.g. investment),
• Professional advisory services, (e.g.. clinical psychologist, family counsellor)

It is necessary to wear face mask in our office. 

Census 2021

You must enumerate yourself in case you have a permanent or temporary residence in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days. You must also fill in the form if you have been granted asylum or you have stayed in our territory at midnight from 26 to 27 March 2021. Minors and persons who are not competent to perform legal acts can be filled in by another adult member of the household. The Census does not apply to foreigners who have been in the Czech Republic for less than 90 days (for example, tourists) and foreign diplomats.

The Census provides an opportunity to strengthen the importance of ethnic minorities, preserve cultural diversity and shape the national politics of the state
The Census can act as an impulse to support the inclusion of ethnic minorities, for example, to offer language courses
The Census will make it possible to determine the number of foreigners and members of ethnic minorities.

All personal data are processed in accordance with applicable laws.

For more informations:

Every foreign national who, as of 1 January 2021, is issued a long-term residence permit for the territory of the Czech Republic, and also every foreign national who is issued a permanent residence permit after this date without the precondition of previous authorised stay in the territory is obliged to take the adaptation
and integration course within one year of the date of collecting their residence permit.
More information:
The emergency state will end on April 11, 2021, but the restrictions will remain.
 Changes that will occur from April 12 compared to the current state:
  • Kindergartens: only preschoolers will return to kindergartens.
  • Primary schools: all pupils from the first to fifth grades will return (1st-5th grades). The system will be rotating, ie one week at school and one week online learning. You will receive more information from your school. Children will undergo  COVID-19 antigenic tests at school. 
  • Shops: shops will be opened for children’s clothing and footwear, stationery, dry cleaners, laundries, locksmithing, repairs of household appliances, and sale of spare parts for cars.
  • Movement: free movement between districts and night walks will be allowed again.
  • Driving schools: it will be possible to take final exams.
With the end of the state of emergency on April 11, 2021, the temporary possibility of a simplified change of employment for holders of Employee and Blue Cards in accordance with the government’s crisis measure also ends.
From April 12, 2021, the employer or job classification can be changed exclusively according to the rules set by the Act on the Residence of Foreigners:
  • Employee Card holder: notification of a change of employer or job classification to the Ministry of the Interior at least 30 days in advance; change of employer no earlier than 6 months after the card is issued;
  •  Blue Card holder: change of employer or job classification during the first 2 years only with the prior consent of the Ministry of the Interior.
COVID – 19 Quarantine and disease-related obligations
1. If you have any suspicions and symptoms that correspond to COVID-19, do not see your GP or any other doctor without prior communication! First, call your doctor yourself or with a help of an interpreter, the doctor will issue you a request for tests without your presence. This will reduce the transmission of the disease to other people.
2. Update your personal details with a GP! If the doctor does not have your current address and phone number, he/she cannot issue you a request for tests.
3. You must then make a reservation for the tests yourself via the Internet.
4. Do not go anywhere outside the home while you wait for the test results. Even to work, don’t send children to school and isolate yourself!
5. If you are positive in quarantine, people who live with you in the same household must also self-quarantine themselves. They must be reported and quarantined by their GP.
6. Violation of quarantine is a crime! You must stay at home while you have quarantined! You must not go to the OAMP, post office, grocery shopping, to the doctor, to Most pro, or anywhere else.